Financial report 2009
|PUBLIC BENEFIT REPORT|
|Public Benefit Report
Statement Of Operations As December 31, 2009
PUBLIC BENEFIT REPORT
* in thousands
Nilda Bullain Executive Director
To the Founders of European Center for Not-for-Profit Law’s /”ECNL Kht.”/
regarding the company’s Annual Report for 2009
I have audited the accompanying Simplified Annual Report’s Balance Sheet as of December 31, 2009 of ECNL Kht., where
- the Total Assets and Liabilities are HUF 27.868k, Equities are HUF 10.336k
- the Profit and Loss Statement where the profit of the year HUF 2.092kand Supplementary AnnexThe Annual Report is the responsibility of the Company’s management.The task of the auditor is to attest the Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement and Supplementary Annex on the basis of the audit.I conducted the audit in accordance with International Standards on Auditing and applicable law and regulations in Hungary. Those standards require that I plan and perform the audit to obtain reasonable assurance about whether the consolidated financial statements are free of material misstatements. An audit includes examining, on a test basis, evidence supporting the amounts and disclosures in the financial statements. An audit also includes assessing the accounting principles used and significant estimates made by management, as well as evaluating the overall financial statement presentation.I believe that the audit I conducted provides a reasonable basis for issuing an independent audit report and attestation clause.
The audit dispenses with the detailed analysis of certain items in the Annual Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss Statement due to the following point hereinafter:
- After corrections made followed my interim and closing remarks, the audit didn’t raise any significant objections regarding the bookkeeping, financial accounting and annual report.
- The Supplementary Annex prepared as a part of the Annual Report contains the components of the balance items in detail, which are well documented and its consistency is in accordance with regulations.
· The Profit and Loss Statement is conducted in accordance with legal regulations.
The Company’s Annual Report for 2009 is based on reliable accounting; the accuracy of the accounting for different economic activities can be stated.
On the basis of the audit I propose to the Founders to accept the Company’s Annual Report for 2009.
While conducted the audit I reviewed the yearly report of ECNL Kht., its items and details supported by invoices and vouchers as specified by the standards of the applicable Hungarian audit regulations. On the basis of this I have made sure that all proof are satisfactory and sufficient to confirm that the yearly report has been prepared in accordance with the Act and Principles of Accounting.
I state that the yearly report reflects the financial status – including proceeds and possessions – of ECNL Kht. Truly and reliably.
Budapest, May 28, 2010.
Jónásné Penner Ágnes
Chamber registration no.001448