ECNL is hiring!
Project Assistant (Finance)
Terms of contract: Full time, duration of 9 months
Location: Budapest, Hungary
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis.
- Supporting the smooth implementation of project accounting activities: timely and accurate bank reconciliations | budget formulation | controlling allocations | projected project expenses | expenditures according to the needs of the project | contractual procedures and procurement | ensuring compliance with applicable standards and policies.
- Providing support for sub-grantee financial management: examining project financial reports provided by international partners.
- Assisting the Finance Director with organisational financial management.
Education and Qualification:
- University Degree in Finance, Economics or Business Administration is an advantage, or 3-5 year of work experience as a Finance Assistant, Finance Officer or similar role
- Understanding of financial administrative issues;
- Experience in the usage of computers and office software packages (MS Word, Excel, etc.) and knowledge of spreadsheet and database packages;
- Languages: fluency in written and spoken English and Hungarian is a must.
Skills and Experiences:
- Relevant finance experience (national or international NGO; knowledge of EU budgets and reporting is an advantage);
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy;
- Good organisation and interpersonal skills, with ability to function in a multi-cultural environment, working under pressure of deadlines;
- Capable of working with minimum supervision.
What we offer:
- Salary based on experience and qualifications;
- Terms of contract: full time, duration of 9 months.
Please send your curriculum vitae, marked “Project Assistant” to: email@example.com. ECNL will only be able to respond to those applications in which there is further interest. No phone calls, please.
You can download the announcement in print form here .